3 Amazing Pieces of Art That Will Beautify Your Home
Artworks are one of the favourite décor items for the home. Not only do they make a space more visually interesting, they also relate memories of important life events or reveal the quirks of the person living in it. With this being said, there is an art to picking artworks to hang on your walls: choosing pieces that reflect your life or personality in the most creative way possible. Although this is by no means a hard and fast rule, it can serve as a guide to picking meaningful art pieces to spice up your home. Here are three great examples for this:
Canvas art prints
Canvas art prints add beauty to your home interiors . In a nutshell, these are blown-up images printed on canvas, which look like an authentic piece of art. Canvas printing is so advanced these days that you won't be able to tell the difference between a real artwork and a machine-made one. Needless to say, it's a cost-effective way to have artworks for your home.
As a note, not all canvas art prints are limited to painted images. If you want a more modern or edgy design, you can go for photographic art pieces that show iconic scenery or landmarks that you've seen during your travels. The great thing about canvas art prints is that you can choose whatever size you want - small enough for an accent wall or big enough to cover an entire wall. And, whether you choose to frame them or not, they will look stunning all the same.
If you're looking for original modern artworks, you should check pieces by Suzie Atkin at Urban Road wallart.
Creative family photos
What better piece of art to use as decoration than candid images of your loved ones, which are taken at the perfect moment? Gone were the days when family photos were merely formal headshots or group poses. Nowadays, it's all about spontaneity and creativity - the elements that transform an otherwise normal picture into a work of art. In addition, you can get as creative as you like with your photo frames, considering there are plenty of out-of-the-box ideas for displaying pictures at home .
Many choose to remember the place they live by taking photographs in the garden. If you're planning the same then it might be time to get the garden in shape. Get in touch with professional tree loppers in Perth and make sure your garden is fit for a family photograph you'll treasure.
A good way to capture the perfect images for your wall art is by hiring a photographer or a photo booth during special occasions. The best shots are always those that are taken spontaneously, because they show the real beauty of the subject, and a professional can help you with that. If you don't know where to find an expert, here are some references to guide you:
- Brisbane Wedding Photographer from Honeybee - specialises in family portraits, weddings and newborn and maternity photography.
- Melbourne Reid Photography Studio - wedding photography specialists that produce stunning, dramatic images.
- JustPose! - provides fun, customisable photo booth hire for private parties and special occasions.
- Kiss & Tell Photobooths Perth - offers photo booth hire packages for weddings and parties.
- Innovating Visuals Melbourne Video Production - specialises in quality educational, promotional, training or Web video and multimedia solutions.
- Premier Photo Booth Hire Perth - offers photo booth rental services to weddings, corporate functions, school balls and house parties.
- Wedding ideas at www.dreamwedding.com – an informative resource for those who want to have beautiful memories of the celebration.
- LightScript at www.lightscript.co.nz – photographers and videographers who can make every occasion extra special.
- wedding videography from Cine Styles in Melbourne – quality videography services for weddings and other events are offered by this company.
- kb4EAST video production in UAE - specialises in creating high quality videos for individuals, business owners, organisations and corporate clients.
- http://www.morkosphotography.com.au/ - professional photographers with innovative techniques in capturing memories. Also offer video services.
A child's painting can instantly brighten a room and is probably the most priceless piece of art you'll ever have. Not only do they record your children's developmental achievements, they also boost their confidence in their handiwork. A good way to incorporate your children's art into your interior design is by dedicating a particular wall for hanging all their work. You can paint that wall in bright colour to create a lovely contrast with their framed artwork. Another great way to showcase their creativity is to have them paint tiles for your kitchen backsplash or shower wall.
These three particular types of artwork are sure to add more character and beauty to your home.